Titre de livre: How To Create A Website Using Wordpress: The Beginner's Blueprint for Building a Professional Website in 3 Easy Steps (Plus 40+ Premium Wordpress Video Tutorials) (English Edition)
Éditeur: Grassroot Books
Auteur: Brian Patrick
- Wordpress : Les meilleures extensions pour un site performant ! [2ème Edition]: Réaliser un site sous wordpress avec une sélection des meilleurs plugins
- Become An Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are The Currency Of The 21st Century (English Edition)
- Savoir utiliser WordPress 4.0 pour bien démarrer: Guide WordPress 4.0 pour bien démarrer
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More! (English Edition)
- 82 questions sur l'autoédition: Tout ce qu'il faut savoir pour publier soi-même ses livres (Ecrivain professionnel t. 5)
- Ecrire pour le web
- WordPress pour les Nuls nouvelle édition
- Les Ouvrages Du Domaine Public
- Java: Artificial Intelligence; Made Easy, w/ Java Programming; Learn to Create your * Problem Solving * Algorithms! TODAY! w/ Machine Learning & Data Structures ... Intelligence Series) (English Edition)
- The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better to Live More (English Edition)
How To Create A Website - Easy Instructions for Building A Website With Wordpress
ATTENTION BEGINNERS! Learn how to set up a website that meets your exact needs in 3 EASY STEPS
...one that the “professionals” would have charged you thousands of dollars for.
Become the owner of a website that looks, functions, and works better than 80% of the websites currently on the web.
Just a few years ago, I could barely update my Facebook page; today I can build anything from an e-commerce website that sells products across the globe to a membership website for gardening enthusiasts. You name it, I can build it. And guess what? You can too. You will be able to build any type of website imaginable, and this will require ZERO programming skills.
Don't Let Another Excuse Get In The Way Of You Building That Website You've Always Wanted
This book was written to bridge the gap that most people still think exist – the gap that use to isolate computer programmers from your average Joe. The one tool that has made this all possible is Wordpress, an open-source content management system that can be operated by any computer literate person. In this book, you will be shown exactly:
- How to choose the best domain for your website
- How to easily install Wordpress in one-click to your domain
- How to master and leverage the FIVE essential fundamentals of Wordpress to build the website you envision
- How to optimize the settings of your website to ensure your website is secure, ready to handle tons of traffic, and is beautifully designed
...and BONUS ACCESS to 40+ Easy To Follow Wordpress Video Tutorials
Just by taking initiative and purchasing this book, you will be given access to 40+ professionally curated instructional videos for enhancing your Wordpress Skills. To ensure readers of this book end up with the website they always envisioned, these videos were created to supplement the instruction in this book and provide visual guidance for those whom prefer learning via video.You Will Be Able To Create Any & All Of The Following Website Types
Portfolio Sites - This type of website is great for showcasing a company or one's work. Perfect for artists, musicians, creative agencies, and anybody looking to showcase art, music, client work, and more.
E-Commerce Sites - Looking to sell a product online? This type of website is great for selling any physical or digital product.
Blogs - Wordpress is the best platform for anybody looking to build a thriving, blog community.
Business / Service Sites- Does your business need a website? Are customers searching for you on the Internet and you aren't there? Wordpress is perfect for building a great business website.